Our ophthalmologists treat a variety of eye problems in children and adults.
Specifically, we are focused on the conditions listed below; however, the list is not exhaustive.
- Paediatric eye disorders and strabismus
- Adult strabismus
- Adult cataract
- Childhood cataract
- Progressive Myopia
- Watery eyes in infancy (Blocked tear ducts)
- Meibomian gland dysfunction (Chalazion, dry eye)
- Eye problems related to craniofacial disorders
- Diabetic eye disease
- Thyroid eye disease
In addition we offer:
- Adult cataract surgery including insertion of premium intraocular lenses.
- Botulinum toxin (Botox) for PBS- approved indications such as blepharospasm, hemifacial spasm and strabismus.
- Laser treatment for glaucoma
Our surgeons operate at the following day surgery centres:
- Victoria Parade Surgery Centre (VPSC), East Melbourne
- Cabrini Day Procedure Unit, Malvern